Hi! I am here to tell you
about a pen pal
Pen
pal is a friend writing, where we have a friend to write a story about
ourselves. we can get pen pals from other countries. with a pen pal we came to
know about a story that happened in his life, we also get a friend to the story
of our stories, we can exchange experiences with each other. The pen pal seemed
exciting. yes it looks like, because I've never had a pen pal, and I'll start
now. how?
First,
if you want to be my pen pal starts now, send your experiences in an
e-mail messages (dina.ina04@gmail.com) but before that, you
should read my blog http://penpalhouseaddress.blogspot.com/
One
more. If you want to have a lot of pen pal, create a blog about your experience
and share your link in my comment column. gladly I will read it, take it easy,
certainly not just me who will read your experience, but also others who will
visit your web.
Do
you know? I hope you want to be my pen pal. I like to have many friends,
especially in various parts of the world. so, what are you waiting for? do it
now!
Don't
forget to visit my blog http://penpalhouseaddress.blogspot.com/
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar